|Why having a free E-mail is a bad idea|
1. It’s more and more likely that online merchants will refuse your order. The reason? Too much fraud is associated with these free accounts; the vast majority, in fact. So some merchants simply refuse to accept orders that originate from them.
2. Your emails may never reach their recipients. Why? Because so much spam originates from free account providers, some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) simply “blacklist” whole blocks of their emails – along with yours, potentially – and refuse to pass them along.
3. You’ll lose your account if you don’t use it within a certain time. Sure, that’s not a big deal if you use it only for casual, occasional contacts. But it’s crucial if you’ve used it to register at Web sites, for example. If there are problems with your account and your address is expired, you’re out of luck.
4. It’s next to impossible to get an email address that’s easily useable, let alone memorable. There are just too many variations in circulation.
5. You could lose your address if you decide to access your email differently. Want to use POP3 via Outlook, for example? You’re out of luck with free Yahoo Mail – you’ll have to change providers and get a new address.
6. The adage that “there’s no such thing as a free lunch” is true of these email accounts, too. Every free email you send could include advertising insertions, for instance. Do you really want to be advertising an email provider’s promotions when you’re applying for a job, or registering a complaint, or communicating with friends?
So, if you’re relying on a free email account, it’s time to reconsider. We recommend a robust, unique, personalized email account from your own domain name that works with and promotes YOUR domain name.
If you need any more information related to this article Or plan to have an E mail address like email@example.com Please talk to us.